Meet Veristat at the Virtual event taking place October 12-14, 2020.
We understand how high the stakes are with gene therapy programs, and that nothing is standard about the study design, study conduct or regulatory process. Join us a the Cell & Gene Meeting On the Mesa to explore the technical and clinical achievements over the past 12 months in the areas of cell therapy, gene therapy, gene editing, tissue engineering and broader regenerative medicine technologies.
Expertise in Navigating the Unknowns in Cell and Gene Therapies
We understand that every cell and gene therapy is unique, involving a complicated regulatory approval process full of unknowns.
Veristat has assembled an extraordinary global team of experts in this field to help your study avoid errors in design, data collection, or analysis. We’re here to help you get your compound to market faster and positively impact patients’ lives.
Whether you are looking for a partner throughout the entire clinical development process or need additional functional support, Veristat scientific-minded experts can help you achieve success with the following:
- Accelerating clinical trial start-up and management
- Developing bespoke regulatory strategies for the type of advanced therapy and the unmet clinical need which are acceptable to the regulatory agencies
- Continuously improving the delivery of clinical research
- Delivering medicines to patients with unmet medical needs
- Supporting the ever-changing needs of our sponsors
- Treating every sponsor as if they are our only client, reflecting the unique characteristics of their product
Attending the Virtual Event and Want to Meet Veristat:
Request a meeting with Denis Wilson or Jim Barrio on the event's Partnering One System. Log in here: https://informaconnect.com/cell-gene-meeting-on-the-mesa/login/
Learn More About the Conference:
Visit the conference website to register or learn more: