Cardiovascular Disease Clinical Research
Reducing the burden of cardiovascular disease in patients
As a leading life-shortening disease, cardiovascular diseases are critical to prevent and treat immediately in patients around the world. The clinical trial process is complicated and full of unknowns.
Even the best cardiovascular therapeutic might not make it to the patients that need it, not because it does not work but because the design, data collection, and analysis were not done right.
Improving Cardiovascular Disease Outcomes Through Expertise
The acute nature of most cardiology/vascular diseases makes them highly complex to treat. Our diverse trial experience, coupled with our knowledgeable and experienced teams, allows us to confidently handle the most complex trials and patient populations with the attention and focus needed to navigate the cardiology/vascular disease landscape.
At Veristat, our experienced teams are poised to plan and implement these efforts quickly providing:
- Development of regulatory strategy, expedited pathways, and regulatory agency interactions
- Clinical program planning, inclusive of statistical planning and analysis
- Agile patient recruitment strategies to support virtual trial and hybrid approaches
- Rapid deployment of clinical trial databases
- Virtual and remote clinical and medical site monitoring
- Data analysis and migration into CDISC formats
- Writing of clinical trial, safety, and regulatory documents
- Preparation and defense of Marketing Applications – NDAs, BLAs, NDSs, MAAs, jNDAs, etc.
Projects supported for Cardiovascular Disorders
of these clinical trials are RARE DISORDERS
of marketing applications prepared are approved, to date
Explore Our Recent Cardiology Experience
Driving Successful Outcomes for Cardiovascular Trials
|Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)||Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)||Ischemic Heart Disease|
|Acute Coronary Syndrome||Electrocardiogram (ECG)||Myocardial Infarction|
|Acute Hereditary Angioedema Attacks||Endocarditis||Pericarditis|
|Blood/Brain Barrier Crossing of Drug||Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome (FCS)||Raynaud's Disease|
|Cardiac Fibrosis||Heart Failure||Stroke - Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (aSAH)|
|Cardiac Imaging||Hereditary Transthyretin Amyloidosis (hATTR)||Treatment after Creation of Arteriovenous Access for Hemodialysis Use|
|Coronary Arterial Restenosis||Homozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia (HoFH)||Vascular Access Graft|
|Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)||Hyperlipoproteinemia(a) and Established Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)||Vascular Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)|
|Coronary Artery Disease||Hypertension||Vascular Injury|
|Critical Limb Ischemia||Hypertriglyceridemia||Venous Leg Ulcers (VLU)|