Improving Cardiovascular Disease Outcomes Through Expertise
The acute nature of most cardiology/vascular diseases makes them highly complex to treat. Our diverse trial experience, coupled with our knowledgeable and experienced teams, allows us to confidently handle the most complex trials and patient populations with the attention and focus needed to navigate the cardiology/vascular disease landscape.
At Veristat, our experienced teams are poised to plan and implement these efforts quickly providing:
- Development of regulatory strategy, expedited pathways, and regulatory agency interactions
- Clinical program planning, inclusive of statistical planning and analysis
- Agile patient recruitment strategies to support virtual trial and hybrid approaches
- Rapid deployment of clinical trial databases
- Virtual and remote clinical and medical site monitoring
- Data analysis and migration into CDISC formats
- Writing of clinical trial, safety, and regulatory documents
- Preparation and defense of Marketing Applications – NDAs, BLAs, NDSs, MAAs, jNDAs, etc.
clinical trials supported for Cardiovascular Disorders
of these clinical trials are RARE DISORDERS
Marketing Applications prepared are approved, to date