Successful clinical trial management pivots around the project manager - our strategic, pro-active thinkers manage the study timeline, plan for risk mitigation and overcome challenges that arise.
We manage your clinical trial and regulatory submission projects from start to finish. Ensuring deliverables are met within budget and on time, our project managers support Phase I-IV clinical trials across a wide variety of therapeutic indications and geographies. Our project managers are regionally based in North America & Europe. All project management activities are conducted in compliance with the study protocol, project management plan, standard operating procedures, ICH-GCP and all applicable regulations and guidelines.
Managing the Clinical Trial or Regulatory Timelines
Veristat's project managers are highly skilled, experienced, dedicated and integrate seamlessly with your team in order to deliver high quality, effective and decisive project management support.
We offer the following:
- Development of Project Management Plans including communication, training, risk mitigation, communication and escalation procedures
- Identification and arrangement of study-specific training for the project team
- Proactive continual risk identification, assessment, mitigation and contingency
- Development and maintenance of timelines
- Project ownership from contract award to final contract deliverable
- Oversight of the scope of work and budget with early identification of change orders and monthly forecasting
- Support of site and sponsor personnel
- Oversight of study vendors including contracting and ongoing maintenance
- Oversight of clinical database development and maintenance
- Quality Control, maintenance, and archiving of required study documentation
- Closure of trials, including site closeout and decommissioning of the EDC system