Helping you augment your team with hard-to-find experts.
Clinical study leaders in small and mid-sized biotech organizations in particular work with Veristat to address their limited capacity challenges across all functions of novel drug development. We supply hard-to-find and highly skilled scientific resources that seamlessly integrate into your in-house processes and environments and satisfy your needs for flexibility, control and speed.
Prioritizing quality over quantity, Veristat consistently delivers greater levels of customer value and satisfaction. Specialized, demand-driven resourcing from Veristat ensures your focus remains where it should be: meeting study milestones and accelerating time to market.
Prioritizing Quality Over Quantity
Our commitment to quality and providing consistent, value-added deliverables enables Veristat to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Our scientific experts are ready to solve your talent acquisition challenges and resource constraints with a pool of well-disciplined, specific expertise whose skills are tailored to meet your requirements. Veristat can build-to-order the integration and deployment of a modular construct for processes and oversight transformation of your once time- and risk-intensive pursuits into a highly efficient and rapidly scalable resource supply.
Tailored, demand-driven resourcing from Veristat ensures your focus remains where it should be: meeting milestones and accelerating time to market.
Dedicated Resources that Seamlessly Integrate into Dynamic Clinical Environments
Backed by the strength of a world-class CRO with 28 years of experience in clinical trial planning and execution for novel therapies, our scientific experts are ready to solve your talent acquisition challenges. A pipeline of discipline-specific expertise tailored to your requirements, built-to-order integration, and deployment of a modular construct of processes and oversight transform your once time- and risk-intensive pursuits into a highly efficient and rapidly scalable resource supply chain.
Satisfying Your Need for Flexibility, Control and Speed
Well-vetted hard-to-find resource pipelines
Flexible, configurable operating framework
Infusion of targeted assets to accelerate projects
Manage Your Resources Exactly When and Where You Need
We set fresh expectations for what it means to be science-centric, beginning with a comprehensive understanding of your needs. Whether your requirements center on biometrics, data sciences, data management, regulatory, consulting, clinical operations, or medical writing— or a combination of any listed functional area— our service-oriented experts will rapidly fill your skills gap and augment your team so that your most complex activities and projects advance at full speed.
Our Resourcing/FSP experts help find you the right staff in the following disciplines:
- Experience - Senior, Mid, Entry-level
- Discipline - Biometrics, Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Medical Writing, Pharmacovigilance
- Proficiency - Technical/platform expertise
- Timeline - Length of deployment
- Engagement - Projector milestone based
- Scheduling - Weekly requirement thresholds
- Hybrid management
- Governance and oversight protocols
- KPI reporting and dashboard
- Veristat systems/SOPs
- Client systems/SOPs
- Hybrid approach
Common Sponsor Challenges:
- Sourcing hard-to-find expert in clinical operations for novel therapies
- Integrating a team to support patient accrual rates while maintaining data submission timelines
- Securing Regulatory Affairs lead to take Sponsor through to NDA submission
- Progressing a stalled trial
- Deploying medical writers on a rolling basis
- Reducing activation times for clinical trial sites
- Accelerating a database build
Veristat Results Delivered:
- Capacity gaps filled with fully-vetted expert resources
- Business-as-usual for mission-critical work
- Dedicated on-site skill set
- Scale-up/scale down flexibility
- Compliant, rigorous, repeatable processes
- Hard-to-find experts in medical writing, statistical analysis, clinical trial reporting
- Clear study planning