Strategic Clinical Development Consulting
Start early. Get it right the first time with the best strategists and problem-solvers in clinical development.
For over two decades, Veristat has helped pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices firms solve the unique and complex challenges they face throughout the clinical development process. We’ve guided clients through the planning, conduct, analysis, and reporting of hundreds of clinical trials across a vast variety of therapeutic areas. Our expert regulatory, clinical, medical and statistical consultants provide high-level strategic consulting services from IND planning through to regulatory approval.
Avoid Making Critical Drug Development Mistakes
Our highly qualified scientific-minded strategists provide you with the knowledge, foresight, and expertise to make informed strategic decisions to accelerate your medical therapies along the drug development pathway. We guide your decision-making before, during, and after your clinical trials are complete.
- Development of the regulatory strategy and submission plan to support both US and “Global” registrations
- Explore the possibility of pursuing expedited pathways (e.g. Priority Review, Breakthrough Designation, etc).
- Prepare and review regulatory agency meeting requests and packages
- Attend regulatory agency meetings
- Prepare for and participate in FDA Advisory Committee meetings
Clinical and Medical Consulting
- Protocol design & clinical trial planning
- Assist with initial indication selection, incorporating “Quick to POC” and commercial considerations into study designs
- Develop Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and Advisory Panel Networks
- Assist with preparation for and provide representation at meetings with regulatory agencies
- Ensure that the clinical trial's statistical design will meet the intended objectives
- Evaluate potential of implementing Adaptive Design Approaches & Planning
- Run clinical trial simulations
- Perform predictive modeling
- Assist with primary and secondary endpoint selections
- Determine which statistical approach to use (PRECISION, HYPOTHESIS, or BAYESIAN APPROACH, or something else)
Clinical Trial Planning & Conduct
Our experienced consultants not only help you create your strategic clinical development plan, but they provide tactical support to complete the following:
- Develop the clinical trial design
- Determine sample size calculations
- Write, edit or review protocols
- Design electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs)
- Write Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP) or Interim analysis plans (IAP)
- Draft regulatory agency, board meeting, or investor presentations of the clinical development, regulatory and/or statistical plans
- And, much more.