Adapting to Rapidly Changing Clinical Trial Norms
- Trial design modifications due to changing regulatory guidance in response to COVID-19
- Dynamically changing physical site access restrictions
- Adoption of virtual technologies such as telemedicine, eConsent, eSource, etc.
- Slower than normal patient recruitment
- Introduction of at-home patient visits, local labs
- Mitigation of data gaps due to a growing trend of earlier patient withdrawal
- Revising statistical analysis plans due to changing patient populations
- Deploying newer site models, such as central site model, hybrid site models (mix of on-site and remote), and fully remote site models
These trends continue to change as local conditions shift. Our teams, overseen by our COVID 19 Taskforce, are sharing lessons learned and rapidly adapting to these shifting conditions for running COVID-19 and non-COVID-19 trials in the current landscape.
Essential Support During Clinical Trial Conduct
Operationalizing a clinical development plan is highly complex, unique, and requires close collaboration between an interdisciplinary team of regulatory, clinical, medical, statistical, data, safety, and scientific experts. Our teams ensure that the processes are in place to advance through phase I, II, and III trials, even when planned or unexpected challenges arise.
Phase I, II and III Clinical Trial Operations
Clinical, Medical & Project Management Teams
Data and Statistical Teams
Regulatory & Medical Writing Teams
The Right Resources to Conduct Clinical Trials
With Veristat, you get the right resources to run your phase I, II and III clinical trials in the rapidly changing environment today. We are ready and equipped to help you solve all the challenges that arise as you try to keep your programs on track. When you work with Veristat, you get:
- A scientific-minded partner to navigate the unpredictable, with regulatory, medical, and statistical insights
- Quick adaptation of programs not performing
- Learnings from other therapeutic development programs
- Confidence in patient safety, your clinical trial data, and accuracy of your endpoints
- An agile plan from first patient in through database lock
More Clinical Trial Conduct Support
Learn more about our specific clinical trial conduct services to keep your trial on track.
|Full Service||Clinical Operations||Clinical Trial Safety||Data Management||Biostatistics||Statistical Programming|
|Data Standardization||Medical Writing||Project Management||Virtual Trial Conduct||Trial Rescue|