Statistical Programming provides a variety of services to understand the effect of a test product on safety, efficacy or other points of interest. Programming works closely with our Biostatistics team to carry out planned analyses which include creation and QC of analysis datasets and tables, listings, and figures (TLFs). Our team ensures accurate results in a timely fashion. Quality control is achieved for analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures via independent programming according to dataset specifications or the SAP, as appropriate to ensure accurate results are provided to Biostatistics before final statistical review.
In addition, Statistical Programming provides many ad hoc analyses for publication summaries and external/internal review meetings.
Explore Our Statistical Programming Services
- CDISC and ADaM Submission-ready Dataset Development and Quality Control for Submission Compliance
- Analysis Dataset Development and Quality Control
- Analysis Dataset Development and Quality Control for Integrated Summaries of Safety (ISS) and Integrated Summaries of Efficacy (ISE))
- Tables, Listings, and Figures Development and Quality Control
- Tables, Listings, and Figures Development and Quality Control for ISS and ISE
- Interim Analysis Support
- Annual Clinical Trial Safety Updates
- Data Monitoring Committee (DMC), Safety Committee and Endpoint Committee Support
Our Expertise in Statistical Programming
Veristat’s Statistical Programmers have, on average, over 18 years of programming experience. They have seen the changes in the industry and work to implement all of the latest advances in data standards, technology, and industry requirements to create efficiencies in your trial data. With their rigorous QC process and client testimonials on their work, our programmers are able to offer our clients clean and precise clinical data throughout your program.