Therapeutic Development is Complex
Veristat understands that nothing is standard in developing medical therapies to save or improve lives. We focus on the most novel, complex, and rare disease therapies. Our teams are passionate and work tirelessly to learn and become experts in each unique disease indication.
We can ensure that your clinical trial or program design supports your regulatory strategy, disease progression analytical models, or previous adult trials. Our experts can help you explore and simulate adaptive trial designs, recruit, and engage the patients and sites through to study completion, and lastly, analyze the data and prepare your submission for regulatory agency review.
To date, of the 300+ clinical projects for rare disease therapies we have worked on:
- Over 44% of the marketing applications we prepared are for rare disease
- Over 30% of the oncology programs we supported are in rare cancers.
- More than 75 have been rare genetic disease studies
Scientific-Minds Solving Your Critical Problems
Our highly qualified scientific-minded experts aren’t simply executing the plan. They are the strategic thinkers that will evaluate your challenges, create the plan, with multiple options, weighing pros and cons, balancing short- and long-term goals, and identifying the risks involved with every option.
Our clinical development and regulatory submission teams are composed of highly educated experts, among whom more than 65% have advanced degrees. Specifically, our experienced members offer, on average the following industry experience:
Solutions To Conquer The Tough Challenges Ahead
Explore our integrated solutions to solve your toughest challenges:
- Planning your development program right from the start. Learn more.
- Providing strategic and tactical regulatory support from IND to beyond approval. Learn more.
- Conducting clinical trials with a patient-centric approach. Learn more.
- Ensuring the medical safety of all clinical trial participants. Learn more.
- Writing of clinical trial documents, regulatory agency communications, and marketing applications. Learn more.
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting trial data to regulatory agencies. Learn more.