Join Veristat and other experienced clinical quality, operations, management and audit professionals at the 8th Clincial Quality Oversight Forum to discuss the successes, challenges and experiences collaborating with clinical partners all while maintaining clinical trial quality and integrity.
The forum will highlight many topics including:
- Examining Effective Approaches for Building and Growing a Corporate Quality Culture and the Realized Benefits
- Developing an Effective Preparation Plan That Guides All Stakeholders to Achieve Inspection Readiness While Managing the Clinical Trial
- Defining the Roles of QA and Clinical Teams and Recognizing When Collaboration Is Productive or Independence Must Be Maintained
- Evaluating the Impact of Risk-Based Monitoring on Auditing Plans and How to Integrate and Streamline Efforts
- Effectively Documenting the Oversight Process to Ensure Inspection Readiness
Meet with Veristat
Veristat’s head of Corporate Compliance & Quality will be attending this event. Introduce yourself to her or you can pre-schedule a meeting with her by filling out the form on the right hand side of this page.
Get Our Latest eTMF Blog
To learn more about Veristat’s commitment to quality and corporate compliance, read our latest blog post which discusses the implementation of our new electronic Trial Master File (eTMF) system.