As of 11 March 2020- This event is being postponed until early 2020 due to Covid-19 Pandemic
Attend our talk presented by Rachel Smith, Project Director, Veristat LLC
Presentation Title: Gene Therapy: How we changed the Paradigm |Case studies from Advanced therapy Trials
- Building a road map to market for the first approved gene therapy
- Collaborating with global regulatory agencies to ensure full buy-in on pathways for regulatory approval
- Understanding products that are varied, complex and require bespoke strategies for manufacturing, distribution, and administration
- Utilizing Long-Term Follow-Up studies to support safety and efficacy data during and beyond approval
Meet Veristat at Gene Therapy for Rare Disorders, 30 March to 2 April 2020
Whether you have a compound and need to get started on your IND, or want to recruit patients quickly to get your early phase trials running or just need medical writing or biostatistical support for your programs - Veristat can help. We provide impactful solutions on both a full-service or functional service basis.
Schedule A Meeting
Schedule a meeting by filling out the form on the right. Find out how we can help you advance your next clinical trial or regulatory submission to successful outcomes. Or learn more about our capabilities.
Boston Park Plaza
50 Park Plaza
Boston, MA USA
- Explore our Rare Disease expertise
- Read our Success Stories for rare disease programs