Join Veristat and nearly 800 data management professionals at the Society for Clinical Data Management’s (SCDM) Annual Meeting 2017 taking place September 24-26, 2017 in Orlando, Florida.
This year’s event covers a myriad of trending data management topics that Veristat can help you overcome throughout all phases of your clinical trial or programs, including:
- A Data Manager’s Guide to Risk Based Monitoring 2017
- Preparing Data for FDA Submission
- SDTM and CDASH: Why You Need BOTH!
- IND Reports Preparation and Submission
- Improving Efficiency and Effectiveness in Data Management of Oncology Studies
- Management of Electronic Drug Adherence Data, Monitoring Devices, as Well as Real Time Data Monitoring
- Study Medication Compliance Data Collection Challenges
Meet with Veristat at SCDM
Set up a time to meet with one of our data managers while you are at SCDM to tell them what data management challenges keep you up at night. Get their insights on how we can help you overcome them and be your data management partner throughout your entire clinical program and to support your regulatory submission.
Fill out the form on the right to schedule a meeting.