About The Conference
Join Veristat, as well as Chief Medical Officers and R&D Executives from small to mid-sized life science companies at the Chief Medical Officer Summit East 2016 to share ideas, solutions and support for bringing new products through the clinical development process. The conference will address the unique challenges of accomplishing this while directing and managing all R&D functions with limited resources, while raising capital and planning for the appropriate exit strategies.
The conference will cover many topics including:
- Keynote Address- Challenges and Opportunities in Pursuing a New Therapeutic Modality from its Inception
- How Does a CMO Outline a Development Pathway in Rare Disease Trials?
- Annual Keynote Address: Isolating Operating Barriers to Achieving Capital and Asset Efficient Drug Development
- Investor POV: How is the Investment Environment Changing and What Does It Mean for CMOs?
- Evaluating the Factors for Discontinuing a Program
Attend Our Panel Discussion
Wednesday, May 11, 2016
1:55 - 2:35 PM
Patrick Flanagan, CEO of Veristat
Panel Title: Whatever the Outsourcing Model, What’s the Best Way to Manage it?
The reality with clinical outsourcing is that it’s extremely people dependent. Once relationships are sourced and emerging biotech settles on governing and economics, the relationship moves down to different levels into the project teams. Everyone is under huge financial pressure and this tension can drive negative behavior, causing flare-ups.
In this session, we address best practices to meet the long term development needs, specifically non traditional agreements and approaches to minimize cost, prevent change orders and ensure on time deliverability on a fixed budget. We will hear from both CROs and CMOs on what they really want from their external teams and discuss what can be different for 2016 and 2017.
- ShiYin Foo, MD, PhD Former CMO, Cardioxyl
- Catherine Wheeler, MD CMO, SVP, Clinical Development, Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Patrick Flanagan Chief Executive Officer, Veristat
- Lynn Sutton VP, Clinical Operations, InSeption Group, LLC
- Graham Wood, PhD EVP, Phase I Clinical Development, Altasciences Clinical Research: Vince & Associates
Schedule a Meeting with Veristat
We hope to see you at this event. Stop by our booth at this event to speak with us about your upcoming challenges and needs. Schedule a meeting with Veristat at this event.
Click to schedule a meeting with us at the event or anytime that works for you!
Save 25% Off Conference Registration
As a special friend of Veristat, use the below discount code below to save 25% off your registration discount code.
Discount Code: VER25