About the Conference
Join Veristat and over 350 senior level Clinical Operations and Outsourcing professionals at the 7th Annual Outsourcing in Clinical Trials East Coast conference taking place in King of Prussia, PA on May 25-26, 2016. This year, the agenda will run in two streams, split by company size so that both large and small companies can explore topics related to the specific challenges they face in bringing new products to market.
Key topics that will be addressed include:
- Identifying effective vendor selection strategies to balance the 3 requirements of the “Time-Cost-Quality” triangle
- Considering platforms and processes required to meet the dynamic shift required in patient enrollment
- Considering real world data in clinical trial planning: Is it a game changer for the industry?
- Prioritizing site engagement as a strategy to support smooth clinical operations and effective running of your trial
- Preparing proactively for FDA mandated eCTD submissions
- Ensuring you have control over “Clean Data” timelines when working with functional data management providers
Visit Us at Booth #29
Stop by and visit Veristat at Booth #29 at the event, or better yet, schedule a meeting with us.
Schedule a Meeting
Veristat can help you manage your entire program or provide you with just the functional support you need to keep your project moving forward. Veristat can provide you with consulting expertise to overcome a specific challenge or additional support in project management, clinical monitoring, safety management, data management & standards implementation, biostistics, programming, medical writing and marketing application support.
Schedule a time to speak with Veristat at the show about the challenges you are trying to overcome with your ongoing and upcoming programs.
Also, ask us about our recent expansion into Europe. We are so excited to be able to run trials in Europe now.