Join Veristat and over 500 attendees from the local biopharmaceutical industry at this year’s Outsourcing in Clinical Trials New England show in Boston, MA. The conference theme is discovering new strategies for operational challenges during clinical trials such as patient centricity, sites and trial design.
This years’ agenda contains innovative sessions and fascinating content including a regulatory workshop for medical devices, a patient recruitment panel from past and current patients and an interactive debate focusing on outsourcing vs. procurement. A sampling of topics include:
- Keynote Session: Identifying the real meaning of a strategic partnership between sponsor and service provider to consider the future of outsourcing
- Investigating the new EU clinical trial regulation: The impact it will have for US sponsors running global trials
- Identifying strategies to set up trial sites in order to avoid delays
- Investigating unique challenges in rare disease clinical trials
- Designing and running a clinical trial – to what extent can you rely on your CRO?
- Evaluating the health and alignment of drug development and CRO landscapes
Schedule a Meeting with Veristat
Veristat can help you manage your entire clinical trial, starting with program design, regulatory agency engagement and study start-up activities. We will identify and qualify the top sites for patient recruitment success. Our oversight continues with clinical operations and biometrics services through to regulatory submissions support and agency representation. We have teams on the ground throughout North America, Europe and Australia to support your programs.