Join Veristat and other pharmaceutical and biotech companies at the only operationally-focused oncology conference in the US, the 5th Annual Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials East 2016 Conference taking place on July 13-14, 2016 in Boston, MA.
The event promises to be an engaging and memorable conference focused on optimizing clinical processes within oncology trials to ensure effective patient recruitment, trial management and achieve trial success.
Topics and key features of the conference include:
- Innovation in Immuno-oncology (or I-O) from a trial design and application perspective:
- CMO Interview with TESARO: evaluating operational steps taken in drug development from concept to delivery
- Case studies detailing advances in personalised medicine from a companion diagnostics perspective
- Next Generation data management and risk-based monitoring and adaptive trials
- Trial sponsor and vendor perspectives on operational aspects of imaging
- Global perspectives in terms of site selection and enhancing sponsor/vendor partnerships
Schedule a Meeting
Veristat has helped clients run hundreds of oncology clinical trials for novel drugs, biologics, vaccines, immuno-therapies and diagnostics. We know that even the simplest of tasks can be much more complex and requires skilled expertise to complete for a cancer clinical trial. Schedule a time to speak with Veristat at this conference or anytime to discuss the challenges that you are trying to overcome with your oncology program.