About the World Orphan Drug Congress
Join Veristat and other stakeholders from around the world at the upcoming World Orphan Drug Congress 2016 to discuss, share and tackle the most important challenges facing orphan drug and rare disease development today. This is the largest global orphan drug industry event.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- Market forecasting for orphan and ultra-orphan drugs
- Training in clinical investigation: partnerships between clinical researchers and corporate liaisons to advance orphan trials and product development
- Advancing research in rare diseases through tools that build rare disease registries: how this not only benefits patients but also clinicians and researchers
- How to foster collaboration between the NIH, industry and researchers to develop robust clinical trials for rare diseases
- Rare diseases, orphan drugs and real world data: how they can fit
- Market access for orphan drugs – an English perspective
Schedule a Meeting
Veristat has helped clients run hundreds of rare disease clinical trials. From writing the orphan drug designation applications through to final approval, Veristat can assist you strategize and manage your orphan drug development program. We have the knowledge and experienced teams in areas such as auto-immune disorders, infectious diseases, cardiovascular disease, CNS disorders, genetic diseases, cancers and more.
When it comes to running rare and ultra-rare disease trials, we know that even the simplest of clinical trials tasks is much more challenging and requires skilled expertise to complete. Schedule a time to speak with Veristat at the show about the challenges you are trying to overcome with your rare disease program.